Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Am So Blessed

I told Mitch that I was a lucky person for all that I have, but he corrected me telling me it wasn't luck but blessings from God....So I am so blessed for all that I have!

I have a wonderful husband who I love and who loves me. I have 2 beautiful children who are very precious and well behaved. I am even blessed enough to stay home with my babies. I am thankful to have a very loving family both from my side and Mitch's side that love us very much. I am so thankful for my beautiful home, and our very cute pets. I have a job from my dad that pays so very well and lets me stay home with the kids. I am blessed with so much and I have so much to give thanks for. So this blog will be a diary for me to give thanks for all my wonderful blessings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...