Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Minute to Win it




Sunday night Mitch and I had our friends Renee and Sarah over for dinner and to play games. I laughed so hard that night playing the silliest game Minute to win it. Here are some pictures of our fun.


 I was trying to blow a feather into that box...I failed LOL


Sarah had to bounce the ball 15 times in row, she nailed it!



Mitch had to blow every card off leaving the last one on the box. He did it!


I had to blow one feather from one box to the other. I failed :)



Balancing a feather on a pencil Sarah and Renee look like they're holding their breath lol




This was my favorite part LOL. Renee had to swing his banana to get that small white ball up the ramp and into that box. 




We had to roll an egg across the table. Whoever got it across first without letting the ball fall off the side of the  table wins. Sarah won :)




 This portion of the game probably took about 10 minutes. Mitch won this round. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...