Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

April 2017

April would mark the end of our school year, Easter, and a fun local dancing with the stars event starring my mom.

There is an 11 acre pond on the back side of our property. I don't let the kids down there to play alone, but I have a feeling that the older two make their way down there from time to time. Some times the pond is filled, other times its completely drained, with no real pattern or reason. At the first of April I decided to take the kids for a nature walk around the house and let them explore on the edge of the puddle, that was once a pond only a few months ago. They wanted to see if they could see or find any fish before the pond was dried up for the summer. We ended up with several tadpoles that day, that we kept in a make shift habitat and watched them grown into frogs.





Our last science project of the school year with our homeschool community group was an egg drop. Each child lined up outside with their own egg protector. There were several drops, and Mason won in a three way tie between him and two other girls. He was so proud!






For our end of the year program Maddox dressed up as Eric the Red. I made his awesome beard!




Chicken butchering day. Even the littles get involved.




Palm Sunday.





Easter Scavenger hunt in Tifton with Ashlynne and Gage



On Good Friday I planted these seeds in my garden. All but the carrots grew!


Easter Sunday









April Memories

my first garden by seed



annual check up





Dancing with the Stars

My mom participated in a local South Georgia Dancing with the Stars charity event. She did an amazing job, and she truly was a star!




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...