2. The Grocery Game - The Grocery Game is a couponing website. Since using the website I will save up to 40-50% on my grocery bill, and the groceries I get are name brand. This website also encourages you to stock pile on food which helps you save even more. This website is easy to use and is in my opinion couponing for dummies, which is what I need lol. It is $10 every other month, but the money you save in groceries is well worth it.
3. Southern Saver - Southern Savers is a similar website to The Grocery Game, only it is free! It does require a little more skill and thinking when it comes to couponing.
4. Plan to Eat - Plan to Eat is a meal planning website. I love this website. This site has made meal planning and grocery shopping so much easier for me. You have an online recipe book that you build of your favorite meals from breakfast, lunch, dinners and snacks. You can even share these recipes with friends or keep them secret. Then on a calendar you plan your meal for a week, or just a few days or even for a whole month. From there you can make a shopping list for your week's worth of groceries and it automatically pulls up your ingredients that you will need for your meals. You can also click away the ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and then print off your list before you go to the store (Be sure to grab your coupons from thegrocerygame.com to save money ;) ). Meal planning made easy. This website is $39 a year or just 4.95 a month, and in my opinion it is well worth it!
5. Say Mmm - is a similar website to Plan to eat, only it is free!
6. X3Watch - is a very helpful family tool to use on our tech toys, such as our computers, phones, tablets, etc. X3Watch is an online integrity and accountability tool. This tool can be used to keep eyes on what your children are looking at online and to keep you and your husband accountable on what the two of you are looking at online as well. We all need covenant eyes and this is a great resource to keep our eyes and our children's eyes away from online sin.
I hope that you find these websites just as useful as I do in my home. They certainly have helped me make homemaking just a little bit simpler, welcoming, on a budget, and safe.
Thanks for reading,
Click on this link below to vote for my blog! Thanks :)