Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2013 Birthdays

Catching up on posting birthday photos!

May 7, another year older, I can't believe my baby boy is already 7. I am so proud of the smart and well behaved young man that he is today. This year we celebrated by having a small family get together with cake and presents, and then we continued the celebration by taking him and his friend Gabe to Carowins!


Birthday morning pancakes








7 years of Maddox!


August 5, Skylar turned 9 this year. She's my beautiful angel. She is incredibly smart and has a love of reading. She has wanted to be a chef since she was 4 and I have no doubt that she'll grow up to be just that!

For her birthday this year we celebrated with family and a few of her close friends, and then that next weekend, Skylar, her friend Lexi, my mom, and I traveled down to Atlanta Georgia  to continue the celebration at the American Girl Store. Our little princess racked up in doll gifts, and we all had a good time.













My mom also had a birthday this year :) Isn't she fabulous :)


Mitch turned 31 this year. We celebrated by having a little fun a local shooting range, and then dinner with friends and the Peddler Steak House.





My nephew turned one, and he had a cookies and milk themed birthday party...he didn't like the cake lol


Many others had birthdays, but these are my only photos, happy birthday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...