Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Washington D.C.

My mom and I took a road trip with the kids to visit my sister and her family in Fredricksburg VA. Since she was only a short drive from DC we spent our Saturday sight seeing! I wish we had more time, there was so much to see and do. This trip really did come at a perfect time for our homeschool, as we are just wrapping up American history. This was such a special and fun trip spending time with my mom and my sister.

Road trip!




Jessica, Gage, and baby Ashlynne

Apparently its really hard to take a picture of 6 kids in front of the White House. We couldn't even get any of the babies to look at the camera, and Mason is missing a shoe.











A butterfly landed on her head in the butterfly pavilion!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...