Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to my two most favorite men and fathers, my dad Randy and my husband and father of my children Mitch!
 


First I would like to give a great big thanks to my Dad!




I grew up with an absent father, but had an amazing mother who raised both my sister and I well. It wasn't until I was 18 years old did my mom marry the man I call and consider my true father. He is a caring and devoted man. He has a big heart, he's a great friend, and if I could describe him in one word it would be integrity. It is obvious to me how much he loves my mother, my sister and I and considers us to be his own, along side his two sons, my stepbrothers. I do not tell him enough how much I love him. I am very thankful that God bless me with him, to not only be an amazing father to my sister and I, but a wonderful grandpa to my children as well.




My dad is greatly loved and I couldn't ask for a better father and grandfather to my children than him!


(Above is my dad with my sister and mother, preparing for a race.)

Happy Father's day Dad! I love you!

Now a Great big thanks and happy father's day to my husband and father of my children Mitch!




My husband and I had children right away in the beginning our our relationship. I love that we did and he has been an excellent father from the start!




He's a hard worker and yet when he comes home he still rolls around on the floor playing and wrestles with our children. I also count on him to remain strong in disciplining them, since I'm usually the "pushover" parent.




Every evening the kids run into his arms to greet him home. They are always so happy to see him!




My husband is an amazing father, always eager to teach the kids new things through life experiences. He's also a great listener, especially when Skylar goes on and on to him in detail about her day.



Mitch does a great job leading our family. He is a wonderful godly example to our children, one who I am proud to have Maddox look up as a man and one who I would be more than happy if Skylar decided to marry someone just like him.



Happy Father's Day Mitch! We love you!

&

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I know you men work hard to provide for your families and to be an example to your children and a good husband to your wife.

Happy Father's Day to all!

With Love,

Candice

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...