Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas 2015

We kick started our Christmas season by surprising the kids and taking them to the local Christmas parade and carnival!








We made homemade cookies and gingerbread houses






We have a tradition on Christmas Eve to open up one present. The present is always brand new Christmas PJs. This year I included a candy cane and hot cocoa packets. Mason was so sweet at night as I was tucking him in, I told him he must go to sleep right away, and that in the morning there would be presents for him.  His response was so sweet, "But momma, I already got a present, I got a candy cane!"















Christmas night we ate dinner at my parent's house.











 The morning before New Year's Eve we packed up and traveled to NC to spend Christmas with Mitch's siblings. We spent our short weekend together visiting the Carl Sandburg home and ringing in the new year together! I was also able to meet my newest nephew Grayson, from Mitch's youngest sister Brianna.




Josiah, Mason, Talon, and Maddox

Grayson!


I regret that I didn't get a photo of all the cousins together. New Year's Day we drove to SC to visit my grandma and to eat our traditional New Year's Day lunch, black eye peas, collard greens, and pork chops. We had a great holiday season spending time with our family. I'm looking forward to seeing what this new year brings.

Happy New Year







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...