Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wipeout

My shower was interrupted by Maddox screaming "Mommy, Mommy!" over and over again at the top of his lungs just outside of my door. The way he was screaming I could tell that it was urgent to him, but assumed it was probably just a fight between him and his sister that I would have to referee. So with a robe secured and a towel on my head I opened the door to see what was the matter. Tears in his eyes he told me the hole in his mouth was hurting. I had him say ahhh and could see that his back molar was coming in. Poor baby. Fortunately I had some orajel and with just a dab he was pacified. He curled up on my bed with his blanket and I couldn't help but let him get away with sucking his thumb. He's still so little, and yet is getting so big. How much longer will I still be his best friend and comforter?

I wanted to do something special for the kids, so I called Mitch at work to see if it were alright if I bought the wii game WipeOut from Target, the price of $30 seemed fair, but he told me to check out GameStop, who had it for $18! We've had our wii for a few years now, played it like crazy the first year, but let it gather dust until recently. The kids have really enjoyed playing Mario, but I thought it would be nice to let them have something new. I also picked Mitch up a game that he requested, 007 GoldenEye. This Wipeout game is so fun and so funny, and it's a great game for a family to play together.


Maddox also reached a milestone today, he counted to 100! I always knew that he could, but he just wouldn't. He was annoyed by me blow drying my hair, so I told him if he counted to 100 that I would stop ;)

P.S.

We went to Shipwreck cove water park the night before and Skylar brought a friend. We had so much fun! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...