Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Easy Homemade Pico De Gallo

I made this Pico De Gallo for our Super Bowl dinner on Sunday. It's an easy, fresh, yummy, spicy treat!


Here are the ingredients:

1 (maybe even 1 1/2) tomato, diced
1/2 onion, chopped. (Make sure you have more tomato than onion)
a few sprigs of cilantro, chopped
4 to 6 green onions, chopped
1 jalapeƱo, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste

and 1/2 green pepper (I didn't use a green pepper in the pico de gallo that I made Sunday, but that's only because I forgot the pepper at the store...it was still good though).

Chop, dice, and season your ingredients, and mix them up together in a bowl. Customize it by adding more of the ingredients that you like best and then refrigerate for 30 minutes to a hour. Then serve with tortilla chips, I like the scoops kind.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...