Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cozi

I have recently discovered this great little website and phone app for all of my to do lists, shopping lists, and calendar. So I just had to share! It's called Cozi. Have you heard of it? For me it's a time saving tool for homemaking. I love that I can carry this neat little app of all my reminders around with me on my phone and in my pocket! No more lists and lists of to dos and shopping hanging on my fridge only for me to rewrite them over and over again, now I just click, type, check off, and delete. It is so perfect! Probably one of my favorite features of this app is the journal, I can jot down precious moments with a photo that happens within our family and then have those moments sent out monthly as a newsletter to friends and family. There have been so many times where my kids have done or said something cute or funny and I wish I would have jot it down to remember, now its convenient and I can share it too! This simple app is a time saver for me and best of all it's family shared, so my husband can log in while he's at work and put in items he needs from the grocery store as he thinks about it, and together we can keep our family calendar updated. If you make lists as much as I do, then you'll love this website! The site and app is free, easy, and helpful. It's call Cozi and you can check it out here.

Here is an example of what it looks like online:


And this is what it will look like on your phone:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I was up on all the great sites!!! Thanks for sharing. The major planner in me thanks you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...