Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Journaling

I have kept a journal since I was 11 years old. Good thing too since my memory is so poor! I have always enjoyed jotting down events of my day, some happy, funny, sad or just plain boring, but all moments that happened to me and capturing those moments on paper has always been therapeutic. 3 years ago I discovered blogging, an online version of a journal that I get to share with others and add pictures too! From there I have continued to enjoy sharing my thoughts on family, life and my faith. I recently took a break from blogging because I felt it took away too much time from my housework (computer time can do that). I have continued to keep up with a bible study journal, currently I am studying the Proverbs 31 woman again, but I missed blogging about life. To me it's a great way and to store memories forever, an online time capsule that could be read by me and my children over and over if we wanted too. I imagine wanting to look back on these precious times when my children were young, so now I'm back, but with a promise to keep it short and sweet, with just snapshots of our days and my thoughts, so that I don't take away from me actually living out these charished moments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...