Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Movies



Over the summer the Regal Cinemas in our area have offered free movies every Tuesday and Wednesday morning for G and PG rated movies. This year however they started charging a dollar, but $4 for a movie theater experience for a family of 4 is pretty awesome!In the picture above the kids are holding up their movie passports that get stamped every week that they come in, and once they get 9 stamps the 10th movie is free. I just love this summer tradition! So far we have viewed Journey 2, and Yogi Bear.

1 comment:

Emily Stevenson said...

What a sweet message. I found your blog while searching for other family friendly blogs. I really appreciate your message and the wholesomeness nature of the love of family. I also write about my perspective of quality family time at:
http://www.forevertogetherfamily.blogspot.com/ if you are interested.

Thank you for all that you do.
Take care,
Emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...