Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Days 10-11

Day 10

The kids and I finally finished our ribbon garland project. It's wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be, $15. I think our garland turned our beautiful. The kids watched as I wrapped it around the railing of our front porch. I had some extra lights, so I decorated a couple of trees around our house as well. The lights aren't too much, too bright, or too fancy, but still special to us.

Now the set of pictures you'll see below is from our outing on day 11.

There is a neighborhood a few towns over from us where a guy and about 4 to 6 of his neighbors turn their home into a Christmas light attraction. They even have their own Santa Claus and offer free popcorn and hot chocolate. These people go all out in decorating for the season. So Mitch, the kids and I, along with a group of our friends had a night out enjoying what these amazing people had to offer for free for their community.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...