Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Days 12-13

Day 12

Mitch, the kids and I enjoyed another movie night. I made hot coco and we all snuggled up together and watched Polar Express.

Day 13

While scanning pinterest I found similar ideas to our next project, ornaments with the different names of Jesus. I thought this project would be fun for the kids and I to do, along with making our tree a beautiful and constant reminder of Christ. I had 24 glass ornaments so I chose 24 names in which Jesus is called and wrote them on the glass. I talked with Skylar and Maddox about the different names and then they helped me fill the ornaments with glitter and crumpled up paper made to look like hay.

The names we used were, Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace, King of kings, Emmanuel, Jehovah, I Am, Savior, The Word, Messiah, Lamb of God, The Way, The Good Shepherd, Bread of Life, Light of the world, Bright Morning Star, The Rock, Redeemer, My Healer, The Truth and the Life, Alpha and Omega, Living Water, The Vine, Thy Salvation, Lord of All.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...