Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Easter 2013

This past Easter was our first Easter celebrating with baby Mason and baby Josiah, and also our first Easter with my new baby nephew Gage! I was so proud to dress up my baby boys and share them our my family. Unfortunately at this time I am not allowed to share their photos online, I'll have to wait until after the adoption. But here are a few photos that were taken without the boys that I would like to share. Every Easter we celebrate by going to church, and then to my grandma's for lunch and an egg hunt.

Skylar & grandma :)


Baby Gage! So handsome :)


Grandma and Gage


My sister Jessica with Skylar


My Maddox :)


My parents, papa Ran & Gigi


The folks that we celebrated with and whom we love but aren't shown are of course, Mitch, Mason, Josiah, and I, my uncle Ken, aunt Chrissy, cousin Taylor, and brother in law Shane. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...