Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Georgia


We spent the week of the 4th of July at my parents house in Georgia, along with my sister and her family as well. We had a great time swimming in the pool, enjoyed a fish fry, went shooting on the farm, and churned homemade ice cream. Most of the pictures that I have of my parents and my sister from that week are of them holding Mason or Josiah, so like most of my recent posts I'm going to have to wait until after the adoption to post those photos.


We had fun with Mitch's new water proof phone case, lifeproof. It held up really well, and helped us take some fun pictures under water :)







Jessica going head first down the slide




The kids played with these "pool frogs" all week


Water friendly cards

Because of the weather we weren't able to see fireworks, so we lit sparklers instead 





I think there is a rule in GA that everyone must learn how to shoot a gun ;)




Gage and Papa Ran


Skylar earning her cup of ice cream


1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice pictures! so lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...