Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Season and Halloween

We had plenty of pumpkin activities this past pumpkin season to keep us busy and happy.

Our homeschool group took a field trip to a local pumpkin patch, Mark's Melon Patch. We enjoyed a hayride and picking out a few pumpkins for our front porch.

Also, my mom and I had fun painting these fun pumpkins together! 

On Halloween day my sister, grandma, and I gathered together to paint and carve pumpkins with the kids. The finished pumpkins turned out great!

We celebrated Halloween at my mom's house. Daddy Mitch and papa Ran took Skylar, Maddox, and Mason trick or treating while Jessica, GiGi, grandma, Jojo, Gage, baby Ashlynne and I stayed behind to pass out candy. The kids racked up on enough candy to last them through Valentine's Day, and we all had a good time.

Happy pumpkin season! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...